At the Pioneer Beach Hotel our experienced chefs are passionate about serving quality food, whether authentic local cuisine or international gourmet delights. From the large veranda overlooking the Mediterranean enjoy the unforgettable beauty of the sunset while indulging in mouth-watering specialties.
- A delectable variety of food and beverages is proposed on the room service menu available 24 hours a day.
- Casual clothing is acceptable in all public areas. Nevertheless, topless, wet clothes or swimsuits are not allowed in any of the indoor public areas especially the lobby, bars or restaurants.
- Sports wear and shorts are allowed during breakfast and lunch.
- Smart casual clothes are required for dinner. Gentlemen are kindly requested to wear long trousers in the Hotel restaurants in the evenings.
- Flexible dining package is available minimum 4 days per week.
- Lunch: Available at the Regina Italian Restaurant (buffet/a la carte) and Thalassa Mediterranean Restaurant (light meals).
- Dinner: A choice between Odysseas Restaurant (buffet), Christiana Culinarium Restaurant (a la carte/table d'hôte), Regina Italian Restaurant (Italian cuisine) and Thalassa Mediterranean Restaurant (a la carte).
Premium Package - Ultra All Inclusive
Take advantage of our Premium Package (ultra all inclusive option) for standard rooms, superior rooms and suites.
The Premium Package – Ultra All Inclusive option Constantinou Bros Pioneer Beach Hotel offers drinks, snacks and meals throughout the day at no extra charge.
The Ultra All Inclusive option includes Full Board (breakfast, lunch and dinner) plus snacks, ice creams, water, alcoholic and soft drinks, hot and cold beverages.